Home Contact Calendar News Staff
Co-Curricular Funding for Schools
In This Section
Co-Curricular Funding for Schools
How it Works

How it works:

  •     You don’t have to apply the for the funds, you simply need to complete a “Funding Request Form” for each program you will use funds for.
  •     A school can decide to have staff submit the information on the check list or allow staff to complete their own Funding Request Forms.
  •     A funding request form has to be completed for each program that will use co-curricular funding.
  •     You will get one lump sum amount and will need to reallocate funds as needed based on your request.
  •     Reallocate funds into the (G/L) the dollars need to be in (example: 51xxxx for salary, 52xxxx for fringe or 54xxxx for materials).


Once a form is completed Student Engagement staff will:

  •      Review the request and ensure all required information is provided;
  •      Send a copy of the request to the Principal for final approval along with the current balance available to the school; 
  •      Funds will be transferred into G/L 530500 --------(school cost center) -2004-500.321.000-190000004 within 5 business days of receipt of the principal’s approval.


Spending the Funds:

  •      Schools will only be given the funds designated (for example if your school gets $9000 you can request funds up to $9000);
  •      Include and consider staffing, fringe, and supplies/transportation within the amount you are requesting and designated;  
  •      Please remember fringe is 20% for extended time;
  •      The school is responsible for re-allocating funds as needed (for staffing, fringe, and supplies/transportation) and in accordance with the requests that have been approved by the principal.